Live plugs and quarts are available on a wholesale or contract grown basis. Pure Air Natives propagates most of its stock into the GT-38 sized plug.
Plugs offer several advantages:
- An economical alternative to larger plant sizes resulting in up to 50% savings on material and installation costs
- Availability of species not common in traditional horticulture greenhouses
- Vigorously developed root systems ready for transplanting into difficult growing conditions
- Quarts and gallon sizes of common species are also available
Pure Air Natives delivers quality seed designed to support a wide range of applications and budgetary needs.
- Ecological restoration of prairie, savanna, glade, and woodland plant communities
- Erosion Control to stabilize soils, filter sediment, and reduce maintenance in difficult locations
- Specialized seed mixes designed to be used in green infrastructure such as raingardens, dry detention basins, bioswales, and buffers
Custom habitat and nutrient management
- Game managers know that the quality of an animal is a reflection of its habitat
- Our custom seed mixes address both conservation and quality wildlife needs
- Prairie and Savanna plant communities provide a balanced combination of cover and nutrition
Pure Air Natives has been delivering high-quality Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) seed mixes for over 15 years. Our staff is current on program requirements and guidelines.
We offer mixes that follow industry guidelines including:
- Missouri Yellow Tag
- Missouri and Adjacent States
- Source Identified Seed